1. Privacy Statement. TELEcomputers Services operates this
HypnosisOnline.com web site.
TELEcomputers Services regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Registration. You may be required to register in order to be granted access to certain services and/or products at this web site. At the time of registration, you may be prompted by one of our online forms to provide certain personal information to us, including your name, company name, and email address ("Registration Data").
TELEcomputers Services does not have access to the information obtained from those cookies.
5. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
TELEcomputers Services will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
6. Referers. A Referer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as "traffic data". We use traffic data to credit your referral to a partner or affiliate who referred you to our web site. This information may also be used by
TELEcomputers Services to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
7. System Information. System information we collect as part of "traffic data" includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. This information is used by
TELEcomputers Services in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
8. Sharing of Information.
TELEcomputers Services feels strongly that your personally identifying data should only be seen by you, unless you authorize us to share it with others. Except as provided in this
TELEcomputers Services will only disclose personally identifiable data without your permission in the following limited circumstances: (i) if
TELEcomputers Services is required to do so by law, or (ii) if
TELEcomputers Services has the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on
TELEcomputers Services or to protect and defend the rights or property of TELEcomputers Services